Seek UK: Website usage terms and conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Seek Refugee Services CIC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 27C Swan Street, London SE1 1BY. Our company registration number is 11114334, registered at Companies House. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any of our services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Refugees: You are entirely responsible for the experiences and interactions you have with any employers you decide to engage with.
- Employers: You are entirely responsible for the experiences and interactions you have with any refugees you decide to engage with.
- Employers: We expect employers to conduct background checks on candidates as you would by law with any other prospective employee.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Payment for access to the platform will be made online and payments for placements will be made through ecommerce means. A binding confirmation email will then be sent.
- The price of access to the platform will depend on the customer, the company size and the expected use of the platform by employers.
- We reserve the right to remove companies that are found to be operating illegally or cease to exist without a refund.
Trading and sharing personal information: Personal information is traded and shared as a primary business function. For this reason, the information processed may include name, contact details, employment details and goods and services. This information may be about customers and clients. The information may be traded or shared with business associates and professional advisers, agents, service providers and customers and clients.
Consulting and advisory services: Information is processed for consultancy and advisory services that are offered. For this reason the information processed may include name, contact details and the goods and services provided. This information may be about customers and clients. Where necessary this information is shared with the data subject themselves, business associates and other professional advisers, current, past or prospective employers and service providers.
Transfers: It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. When this is needed information is only shared within the European Economic Area (EEA). Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.